10.18.2009

vintage love

I love vintage clothing but I am guilty of making purchases and then never wearing them.  This September my sister got married in Sea Island GA.  As always, I waited until the last minute to figure out what to wear.  I couldn't find anything in stores and had to find something in my closet.  I decided on this vintage dress that I had purchased at a garage sale years ago.  At under $10 this navy and orange dress was perfect for the event.  This fall I am determined to alter all of the great vintage things that I have hiding in my closet.

5 comments:

pve design said...

omg- that is a wonderful kind of love.
pve

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I'm with pve, omg! That is beautiful and navy & orage is sooo "in" right now. It's my new favorite combo.
:)

When is that magazine coming out?

kayce hughes said...

If you are talking about country living...I don't know. They shot the house seasonless so they would have flexability. I hope it doesn't mean never.

style chronicle said...

you look amazingly chic as always!!

bluehydrangea said...

You got this dress for $10??? I want to go shopping with you!!!