2.24.2010

my friend evy





This morning (when I should have been working) I had breakfast with my friend Evy McPhearson.  She is truly one of the most creative people that I know.  Evy's talents take on a multitude of forms but today's post is about the beautiful treasures that she finds and frames.  

A short trip to Mexico ended up lasting 2 1/2 years.  During that time she amassed a stunning collection of antique treasures.  I hate to even use the word "framed" to what she does because the "shadow boxes" that she creates are really works of art in themselves.  The artistry and history of her treasures would look beautiful in any home.

I am trying to get her to start blogging.  If you leave a comment on this post I will let you know when she gets up and running.

1 comment:

Hill Country House Girl said...

I want to know more about Evy and her adventures in Mexico. What fun.