12.07.2011

gen's party

My fun fabulous friend Gen had a party this past Friday. Before I even got inside I had to stop and drool over her latest find. (The metal bamboo table that she found in the perfect shade of red.)
Being the queen of last minute I was running through the mall trying to track down red tights at 6:30 and grabbed a bottle of wine out of the fridge as my hostess gift.
Sara seems to be a little better at planning ahead. She walked in with this wonderful tree in a vintage pot perfectly decorated.

It was a Santa Swap party and this was Gen's present. (as anyone who knows her could have guessed)

Here is her fun festive table before the food...

And here I am with 3 of the most creative and fun women that I am thankful to have as friends.
Gen, me, Sara and Melodie.
PS Don't lean back against a wall when you are about to have your picture taken.

No comments: