12.24.2012

christmas wrapping paper by ella doran

We are busy wrapping things up over here at the Hughes house.  Our oldest is home from NY and I am looking forward to some down time over the next week.

Here is my plan..... stay in my PJ's till after noon...eat lots of peppermint ice-cream before the stores stop stocking candy canes...stay up way too late and watch movies with my older kids...get out the messy paints with my younger kids...get all of the laundry done (for at least a few minutes), make some yummy dinners and brunches that keep us at the table long after the eating is done, drink hot coco next to a roaring fire, knit the stockings for next Christmas, read, sleep, laugh and enjoy the people that make my life full.



I hope that all of you have a wonderful holiday.

3 comments:

Clare C. Whitaker said...

I hope you had an absolutely wonderful holiday season! Wishing you many blessings in 2013, Happiest of New Year's!
Toodles,
Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

henning love said...

ooh peppermint ice cream why haven't i picked up any of that this holiday season, what is wrong with me?? love the wrapping with the ornaments, very cute

JWK said...

Absolutely love these! Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas!!