5.22.2010

time flies





Sorry for the lack of posts.  This has been a very crazy week.  My Sophie graduated from 6th grade.  And the end of the year chaos has invaded our home.  Last years books, next years books and a million art projects.  I am hoping to bring all of the uniforms up into the attic in exchange for swim suits and flip flops.  The sun is shining and Scott is about to return with a whole wheat everything bagel and coffee.  Wish me luck.  I am looking forward to this Saturday of restoring order.

I thought you might enjoy these shots of us from Child Magazine.  They were taken 5 years ago!  Time flies.  

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Kayce! Enjoy your weekeng! xx

Pam said...

I still have a copy of this magazine! I was so inspired by you...copied your idea of framing pages from kids books. We love the OLIVIA series so I ripped out pages and framed them. I miss Child magazine too!

Prudence said...

that was great! Time does fly doesn't it?

Hill Country House Girl said...

Love this post. CHILD magazine was one of my favorites, especially when my girls were younger. I still don't get how you do what you do with seven kids...... and you looked so normal when I met you last week! Just kidding - I am wishing I had bought a few of the things I saw at the sale. I just did a post on it - thanks again!

style chronicle said...

Time does fly! Where did the past 5 years go? Look at Reagan!! He looks like such a babe there.

Karena said...

Kayce, how do you ever do it!!

Wonderful site, love the loveseat!!

Karena
Art by Karena

pve design said...

Enjoy all that you restore to those you love.
Cherish today!
pve

Sarah said...

So cool!
Can't wait till I'm buried in old school books and papers! Cause then we'll be done and summer will begin!

Fran said...

Lovely! Those Barbar prints are so adorable (and so are your children)! Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

You really threw me at first. I read, "and a new baby" and thought you took my advice to have another so you could buy those vintage style toys :)

What other magazines have you been featured in.

Beautiful home, beautiful family.

Julie