2.13.2012

Eddie and Jathan

This morning was a normal crazy Monday. Scott has been traveling and the house was a mess. (Today's photo of our cubby room just in case you think I am exaggerating.)
My good friend Sarah called and asked if she could drop by with Eddie Ross and Jathan Kochar! Yep just like that out of the blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was such a treat to meet these two guys whose antics I had read about for years.They are as delightful as I had dreamed. In all of my excitement would you believe that I forgot to snap a photo to share with you all?

9 comments:

JWK said...

JEALOUS!!! What a fun treat!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! To the photo and the visit!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh how FUN! That would be just my luck too...a messy house!!! I love them and they seem so gracious and down to earth. I'll bet they just loved you all the more. I was so honored this past December when they posted about a wreath I made from antique ornaments on their blog. I was completely inspired by a wreath Eddie made and I collected the vintage ornaments for years.

the gardener's cottage said...

those 2 just kill me. and isn't jaithan gorgeous? i have an obv not so secret crush on him. also, your mudroom brings back memories. not necessarily good ones!

My Interior Life said...

You lucky girl!! I met Eddie briefly at the flea market last year. Such a cutie! And I can totally believe you forgot to snap a photo. I took a ridiculously bad photo with Miles Redd at the show - so embarrassing!

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Kayce- Oh, how fun! I adore all they do. And they are both so funny!

Loretta

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

What a treat! And I probably would have done the same thing. I'm always kicking myself for not taking befores. Happy Valentine's Day!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

That's so cool that you met Eddie Ross and Jathan Kochar...they are totally inspiring! xx

The 5 Bickies said...

How did my mudroom get on your blog? I have a similar cubby system and somehow my floor looks exactly like yours. I would love for these 2 to show up at my house but might need a few frantic hours before they arrive :)