7.02.2012

$5 masterpiece

With summer in full swing I am not doing as much thrifting as I might like. But the other day I was dropping my teenager off at work and while driving home I passed a garage sale. A bamboo mirror screamed "buy me" just in time for me to turn right into the drive way. Along with the $10 bamboo mirror this $5 framed painting was quickly loaded into the car with a pair of earrings that were thrown in for free.
So in less than 5 minutes I was on my way with 3 great finds. Perhaps my summer will include some thrifting after all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work! Just found some great stuff in LA but not for those prices!
x

Jennifer C. Webb said...

super cool....as well as those sneakers

A Perfect Gray said...

please. no fair. why couldn't that have been ME?

My Interior Life said...

I love that!! You lucky girl!! You know I love some thrifting but it is much harder in the summer.

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

What a fantastic image..... you have such a great eye for fashion, decor...... and art! :)

JWK said...

Great finds!! Love the size of that artwork.

3 Peanuts said...

I am so impressed. You have quite an eye!!!!