4.24.2011

Happy Easter

I hope that you all had a wonderful Easter. Ours could not have been better. With church starting at 11 we enjoyed a slow morning. Had some friends over for an easy lunch and spent the rest of the day on the porch or in the yard. (And a little run with the hubby so I wouldn't feel too bad about all of the candy I stole throughout the day.)

I wanted to share the one thing that I did make for this year. I ordered these paper mache eggs on line. I made the large yellow ones (they are about 6 inches long) for everyone in the family.
And the smaller pink ones for my "office" family.
I wish that I had more reasons to use glitter. It just makes me happy.

5 comments:

pink cupcake vintage said...

those are soo happy!

LPC said...

Happy Easter:).

JMW said...

These are so lovely! Happy Easter!

About Last Weekend said...

Really pretty Kayce, lovely!

rustic rooster interiors said...

Sounds like a perfect Easter!!!!