3.03.2012

daydreaming

I am back from a photo shoot that was a blast but exhausting. So with my feet up I decided to do some day dreaming via 1st Dibs.
This beautiful bracelet is always in my dreams. My mother has worn one as long as I can remember and one day when I make it big time I will be buying one of these.

And if you give a girl a Seaman Schepps wood and gold bracelet ..... she will need a vintage men's gold watch to go with it....
Here my dreams are a bit fuzzy. Is it a gold band?
Or a leather band?
Either way it was a very good dream.
What are you day dreaming about?


3 comments:

LPC said...

I will say, I wear a men's Rolex Cellini almost every day and I adore it. Looks like this: http://amidprivilege.com/?p=1023. Given that I plan to wear it for a long, long time, I'm thinking the cost per wear will be very low:).

Kat said...

Wow!!! That bracelet is absolutely stunning. A conversation piece for sure. I LOVE it!

Unknown said...

I have craved that SS bracelet forever too! I think there are some good look alikes out there..Did you see Cartier is relaunching the Nail bracelet from the 70's? I can add that to my list!