3.28.2012

pictures from heaven

With a family full of creatives we managed to take over 6000 photos on one vacation. Needless to say I have not had a chance to go through all of them but I wanted to share a few with you.

Just in case I get around to doing a Christmas card...
Some photo of our girl's bathing suit...
Our navy tunics...
I fell in love with this yellow boat.
I think that this is my favorite photo of the trip (taken by my daughter Charlotte).
I hope to share some more with you as I figure out how to view them with out crashing my computer!
xokc

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is a ton of photos! Have fun sorting and editing, a mini vaca in itself!
x

Amy@Diapeepees said...

What pretty kids you have...and handsome boys...love the beauty captured!

Let The Tide Pull Your Dreams Ashore said...

What great pictures...such beautiful children! xx

Pinecone said...

Great photos - the one on the yellow boat is amazing!
xo

paige said...

oh my goodness!!! that first picture is a total winner!!!

the gardener's cottage said...

the navy tunics and matching hats are adorable. bet you were stopped wherever you went. beautiful family kayce.

pve design said...

I think I could live with your family. I would be very handy to have around. It does look heavenly.
Promise you will show us some hellish pictures too.
pve

Gen said...

The "yellow boat" photo is absolutely stunning!!!! Think you need to blow it up huge for your house!!!!!
xo

Prudence said...

I love the first one, children are so precious!