7.23.2010

Big Picure, small picture

As I have said, this has been the summer of projects. One of them was painting our bedroom etc to go with the curtains that we snagged from our guest room now daughters room. My husband is big picture...he painted the room. I am small picture. I covered all of the closet shelves in fabric.

Olivia (who will one day have her own line of clothing) had a blast taking my extra fabric and creating a host of goodies. I didn't take a picture of the bookmarks or colored belts but I am loving these shoes....



I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!
xokc


5 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are her shoes? What a creative little thing. This is definitely the summer of projects over here too. Have a wonderful weekend!

style chronicle said...

What?? No picture of her new halter top???

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Fab mummy shoes!

Prudence said...

Are your shelves really that neat and organized?

pve design said...

I think your daughter and my daughter would make a great team. Olivia & Amelia. I need to post her home made flip flops.
pve