5.02.2012

to do list

I am a list girl. I rarely get through my list and I often misplace my list but I still love to right it down...(always with a sharp pencil). So when I saw this beautiful list on simply selita my heart skipped a beat.
I am going to download one on card stock tonight so I will be ready in the morning.  If you need this beautiful list just head to a pair of pears.  They have generously provided the download for free.

I hope that you Thursday is full of checking things off your list!

3 comments:

Jennifer C. Webb said...

great find! While others stare at their iphone...I too still prefer my handwritten lists

bright girl said...

I love writing lists and crossing through them as they are completed. I have notebooks full of lists and notes around here, some are done, some are still waiting to be checked off, but I have it all written down! :) Thanks for sharing!

Hannah said...

I am such a list girl, too! This is perfect. Thanks for sharing it!