5.04.2012

vintage friday

On Fridays I often like to skip work and head to an estate sale or two. This morning I found some treasures at one near our house.

I have a thing for shells.  I haven't decided if this will make it to the store.  It might be perfect on my desk as a reward for cleaning it off this weekend.

I thought that this big beauty would be perfect with some ferns tucked inside.

I have always wanted one of these...

A vintage slip with the tags still on.

A Vera scarf.  If it cleans up well it will get framed.

My weekend if off to a wonderful start.  I hope that yours is too!

3 comments:

My Interior Life said...

I hit an estate sale this morning too (the one on Elmington), but had no luck. So jealous of yours - I should have hit that one instead!

About Last Weekend said...

What a great haul. I had a clock just like that when I was little, wonder what happened to it...

Crissy @ House of Marlowe said...

Wow. Some truly great finds. I love them all!