10.05.2010

The Charlatan's Boy

An absolutely wonderful book came out today. I was able to read it a month ago and have been so eager to tell you all about it.

The author Jonathan and his family have been priceless friends for a long time. I am so excited because I think that this book will be a huge success.

Somehow in this crazy, colorful, and creative story Jonathan touches the true core of every person's heart. I found it to be both entertaining and life changing and I believe you will too.

Grab a copy of The Charlatan's Boy and let me know what you think.

8 comments:

pve design said...

I love quackery and this book look's right up my charlatan alley! Will let you know my thoughts.
pve

A Perfect Gray said...

the cover art is outstanding, don't you think? makes you wanna read it....

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

~sounds like a wonderful read...thanks for sharing~

Julie Holloway said...

Hi Kayce--I finally posted your mantels :) Julie

Anonymous said...

Yea-desperate for a new book to read!

pink cupcake vintage said...

Yay Jonathan!

birdie blue said...

just ordered it on amazon.
thanks for the 'heads up', kayce.

xo
~molly

Jonathan Rogers said...

Hey, Kayce. Thanks for the endorsement. It's a great thing to have America's tastemakers in my corner.