7.08.2009

in love...

It all started when my daughter swiped my running shoes as she headed off to sleep away camp.  I found myself in a shopping mall to buy a new pair.  Next to the sports store was a sally beauty supply store.  I have always been curious as to what these stores have to offer and decided to run in.  My ballerina goes through hair nets and pins like I go through chocolate so I picked up a hand full of both.  I also grabbed some wax,  nail files and hair brushes.  (With 5 daughters and a lab that likes to chew, we go through a lot of hair brushes)  As I was checking out I grabbed the above mini lip gloss.  I am in love with it.  I ran back in this morning to buy 10 more.  They have no smell, are very moisturizing and long lasting (for a gloss).  At less that .99 cents each I am sending one to each girl in Sophie's cabin....to thank her for swiping my shoes.

1 comment:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

That's like me. Once I find something I like (whether it be clothes, etc.) I have to go get a zillion of them. I'm always fearful of running out or a discontinuation or just plain never finding it again. I'm a little hoarder. You can see my little stashes of things all around my house. Drives hubby crazy. Lol.