6.11.2011

pop up store

We are working on transforming a beautiful but raw warehouse space in to a Kayce Hughes store. Unfortunately my dreams and my budget are not on the same page. I was feeling frustrated and overwhelmed until my friend sent me these fabulous images. They are from the many Tommy Hilfiger pop up stores.
Most of the images are from on of my new favorite blogs Bright Bazaar.
I am loving the white walls and floor filled with beautiful colors.
I am picturing my store a little cleaner and a little more feminine.
But I was very inspired by the lack of costly built ins.



If anyone has any store inspiration please feel free to send them my way!

10 comments:

A Perfect Gray said...

what a great look. I get the feeling that your set up is gonna be fun! donna

a' la mode said...

I wanna help! I'm local, and I'm know for finding budget style! xoxo shelli

Prudence said...

I love this! I am moving to a new house in a new state and I had all the walls painted Cotton Balls from Benjamin Moore, the most beautiful white, and this is how I intend to decorate with color. I can't wait to see your new store!

Martina said...

Wow, such a fun project! And so exiting - your own store. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Have a lovely weekend

pve design said...

Take a look at the JMclaughlin shop in Westport.
There are lots of photos on Quintessence....blog.
I love stores that look happy and fun! Wish there was a Kayce shop here....
pve

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

You go, Kayce!

Holly said...

Check out the new Altar'd State store in Murfreesboro.....these are opening all over the Southeast, and the owners and architect have done a great job with the interior build outs on a minimal budget.

Jen said...

I would love to shop (ok, own) that store!! HOW FUN that would be!!

Happy Tuesday Darling! xo

Loretta Fontaine (EcoHappy Blog) said...

Kayce- Tiny People in Byron Bay, Australia!

http://www.tinypeople.com.au/about_us.php

Loretta

n. said...

I'm in Naples, and surprising to me the local IKEA had some AMAZING examples of boutique decor. It wasn't all modern and sleek either. Good Luck!