8.04.2010

DIY

I love to do things around the house. I REALLY love when those things are fast, cheep and easy! I don't like it when things look decorated but I love little touches that tie the colors of a room together.

This is a lamp that I have had for a few years but just added the pink for our new office. (Love these little clips when you need an extra hand.)

I just apply Elmer's glue directly to the lamp with my fingers.

A few minutes and a few dollars and she fits right into our girly office. (Lamp and shade from CB2)

For this one I painted green directly onto the paper shade. (He lives in our kitchen)

This one is in my daughters room. (Lamp and shade from Target)

And last but not least this is in my second daughters room. (This lamp and shade from home depot.)

5 comments:

pve design said...

Funny, we have the same love for DIY!
pve

pink cupcake vintage said...

love them all! dying to see photos of Charlotte and Sophie's new rooms!

Fran said...

Love all the shades! The colors are so fresh!

Unknown said...

In love with this idea...and your execution here is perfection!

Unknown said...

I like this type of creative and cheap ideas.All lamps looks simple but still nice.I also like colors you have used.


Tiffany jewelry