8.11.2010

take note







I know that most of you in the blogger world have had the pleasure of knowing the talented Patricia behind PVE. I have enjoyed her sage wisdom and her beautiful artwork. You can tell that she is the kind of person that writes sweet notes. One of my resolutions every year is to write more sweet notes and this year I know how to do it. I am going to get some of these beautiful note cards from PVE. They will remind me to write that note. These are my three favorite..what are yours?




8 comments:

My Interior Life said...

I'm due for some new notecards, and I love PVE's work. Thanks for reminding me! I love these. I'll have to go check out her other designs as well.

Emma said...

The middle one of the Ginger jar vase... just lovely!

Elizabeth said...

she is so talented. i love her work and she always has such a way with words

pve design said...

Kayce,
my take is that I will be wearing more of your sweet dresses for date nite! Thanks for your sweet post.
pve

JMW said...

Ooo, I love Patricia's work! And, she's a former Louisvillian, so even better! I really like the image of the book store with the bicycle in front. I also love the holiday door design on her etsy site.

Melissa said...

they are gorgeous- and i am a big note writer- big on thankyou cards...not all things should be via text or email...

i'm popping over to check out the site now...

and that friend of yours sure does have the CUTEST little munchkin of a boy ever...just lovely- the clothes are gorgeous!
melissa x

Miss Southern Prep said...

I love the first one!

Gramercy Home said...

I'm a ginger jar gal. Love all of her stuff!